Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Eyeball, bolts, and tree

Roar Jammers!  More than one item again today.  AJ HQ is definitely keeps Jammers on their feet.  Or paws, I mean. :D

Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you?


Maybe not someone, but someTHING?

Here is the lovely underwater Neck Bolts.

Classic, classic.  Check out ze Spooky tree from Epic Wonders.

Ik it says I'm nm, but I took the pics from my storage.  Which, BY THE WAY, I got diamonds on!

2 diamonds. On my nm STORAGE.  Erg, there's no way to transfer them to my main account.  >.<  I guess I could buy 2 nm kangaroo plushies. D:  I am now reminded how much nms have to suffer.
But wouldn't it be COOL if you could send diamonds to your buddies?  Or even gems?  I think that would be more helpful than actual gifts. 

And yay, I had an answer on the "Jammer Voice" page.  Mangoshapedspace replied to the question about whether or not AJ should bring back all rares.

"I think they should bring back all the rares. Every. Single. One. I don't care if its in the diamond shop, but it would get rid of scamming as a whole. Perhaps not hacking, but people would also be able to get the items they've always wanted."

~MangoShapedSpace

True, very true.
Later gators! =^.^=



4 comments:

  1. First comment!
    I'm gonna tell AJ about trading diamonds and gems. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm so excited about the spooky tree! Yaaay!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://zoebees.blogspot.com/
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mango :3 (But not to ze Diamond Shop D:)

    If AJ HQ continues bringing to Jamaa *NEW* colours of RARES, then it just makes scamming easier and more frequent.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2