Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, October 11, 2013

Tutu

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is the um..tutu?

Is this suppose to be a Halloween item?  I guess so..  -Scratches head-  Well, moving on!

So I did end up doing The Hive in hard mode yesterday.  It was quite similar to the easy mode, except the phantoms were bigger and faster and the layout of the cavern was a bit different.  Oh, and the Phantom King seems to have gotten a lot more agile.  So after 30 minutes of work, I anxiously clicked on the 1st treasure chest....

And got an alpha stone?!  Ok, the J.J. said and I quote "Hard mode features more difficult adventures with more phantoms and DIFFERENT!!!!! prizes."  As you can see, I am very distraught about this.  I can't believe I don't have bigger things to worry about then what a pixeled prize is on a virtual game. *Uh- hum*

Glitch time!  And this is a newbie for me...

O-o  Last time I check the game icon wasn't located on the action tab.  But, I could be wrong..

Yesterday in Jamaa (didn't get a screen-shot), there was an obviously brand new Jammer.  He/She was just standing there saying "What is the point of this game?"  Which got me thinking (scary, right?).  To actually be playing Animal Jam as long as we have, something has to draw you in from the very beginning.  For me, it was all the lands.  There were so many places to walk around and look at. O.O  Do you remember what first interested you the most about AJ?  And does it STILL interest you?

Jammer Voice response on new dens:
"Some neat den ideas in my opinion are a Rocky Forest den (for clanners), a Sky Castle den (above the clouds of Sky High), a nm-only Beta Treehouse den (think a doubled Treehouse den combined with the beta den), and a Schoolhouse den."
-Cahill AJ

Those are really good ideas. o-o  Anyway, Happy Friday!
Rocky is out! =^.^=

6 comments:

  1. I think it was the fact that there was so much to do when I joined, as it was the Jamaalidays at the time. Parties were new and I loved going to them and I loved meeting my friends and seeing all the cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thing that got me hooked on Animal Jam was the games. When my BFF first introduced me to Animal Jam, the first thing I did was play Spider Zapper, which is still one of my favorite games on Animal Jam. I also really liked being able to meet/talk to people from all over the world. And, even at 12 years old, (crazy right?) I still love Animal Jam for those same exact reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That prize is pretty good compared to 30 minutes at a hard level adventure and getting Spartan Armor! (happened once :P)
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out about animal jam when i was playing random games then this ad popped up about animal jam. I don't remember what it really said but it DID say: Be your favorite animal! I thought that was cool, so i clicked the ad :P I was even more amazed when i joined because i thought it was some kinda game where you care for a zoo blablabla..
    SO i thought it was REALLY cool to be different animals cause most online virtual games like AJ have humans as characters.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the song. WOOH OWL CITY

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2