Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Coral Tombstone

Roar Jammers!  The new item is the Coral Tombstone..

You can get your very own in Sunken Treasures! :O Lol, the tombstone isn't especially creative or imaginative, but I couldn't have done any better! 

Because of lack of anything better to talk about, lets discuss plaques!  Here are some ones you can receive and how to do it.

Perhaps the most common, you can receive the Art Plaque by submitting art in Jammer Central (and having it featured.)

The Howl Plaque you can get by having your howl featured in Jammer Central.

You can receive the Online Safety Plaque by, well, completing the online safety test! (With correct answers.)

Ze AJHQ plaque you can get by sending actual MAIL (Like you actually have to write with a PEN D: )  to Animal Jam Head Quarters.

You can get a Contest plaque when you win a contest.  (Like a joke contest, or a item idea contest..)

Can you spot which two I'm missing?  I'll post the answers tomorrow.  :D

Annnd, an answer on Non-member equality from the Jammer Voice page.

"I think that non members SHOULD have MORE equality than they have right now.I know that members are paying to get more stuff,but they have been limiting and limiting non member things for the past month. Im not saying Animal Jam should give everything to non members, but at least SOME."
-Anon

Sorry, I ate all the cake. -Looks ashamed-  Here, have some pie instead!  -Gives pie-

Later gators, roar on!!  (My new catch phrase, like it?)


6 comments:

  1. I know which 2 you don't have :p
    But you forgot the News Crew one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean I missed the news crew as well as two others? O-o. Am I missing 3??

      Delete
    2. Gah, fail.
      Sorry, got confused o.e

      You forgot the...oh, wait. You've posted.
      Never mind X3

      Delete
  2. News Crew, Video, and...erm...I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, AJHQ plaque looks rather easy. >=P
    I think you don't have the AJHQ and Contest plaques.
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh whoops, I thought you meant which ones you didn't have on AJ.
      News Crew and Video!
      Cahill AJ

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2