Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halo and announcement. o3o

   Harro Jammers! Lemo posting for Wednesday.The returning item/s is the Halo and Scary balloons!


Neat, and cheap! :D 
At least, ONE is nonmember. x3 I wonder when the creature masks and feathered masks will come out?
And have you noticed how much DEPTH there is in the Epic Dragon Skulls? :o

Neato! 

Alright, here is the announcement! :P

I`ll be gone for 3 WHOLE DAYS.

Not too long, because I`m joining meh schoolcamp! I`ll try to put up pictures soon, so see ya!

~Le end of this post, SHAZAAAAM~

1 comment:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2