Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nessie Bat Armor

Roar Jammers!  Enter my contest here.
Our clocks went back an hour today.  So, (at least for the moment) I'll get the new items at 8:00 am instead of 9:00 am.  But, obviously, I still procrastinate and post later then I could.
Lets start with the Nessie Mask from Bahari Bargains.

Smile for the picture, Nessie!  Hey, even sea monsters can be happy.

The returning Bat Mask from Jam mart.

They better have all their Halloween items out soon.  Because once the day is actually OVER, they'll have to put them on clearance, yada yada.
Once I realized I had missed an item, I tried to get back on AJ.  But, the globe just kept spinning and spinning and spinning...

Ah, typical. ^^  So credit to Animal Jam Times for dis picture.

Definitely a vital piece us the "Scorpion Armor" set.
It seems that whenever a buddy plays the newest adventure, it says that they are in "Untitled Room."

Interesting..
And seen in Coral Canyons earlier:


 I guess she was looking for some buddies. XD  But...*cough*..you spelled "buddy" wrong.
Another amazing J.V. comment from Rainbowcat1. :D

"(Question 7)
Should nonmembers have more equality?

I say yes, while at the same time, no. First, I will talk about yes.
I think there should be more nm items more often. Lets face it: For this season there are how many nm Halloween items? Only 4. Clothes: Frankenstine mask. Den items: Spooky lights, Skull Tombstone, Candy Bowl. -.- Sounds boring, doesn't it? There should be more nm items, so it does't get boring! They can't get a proper spooky outfit or den! Every day, AJHQ should switch it off. Nm item, member item, nm item member item etc.

Secondly, no.

Members keep the game running, Jammers! It's like this: No members, no Animal Jam. PERIOD! AJ NEEDS members, so AJHQ managers can pay the people who work there! The people who create the pixels gotta get money for their hard work, and time.

Those are my opinions. So Jammers, I'm neutral on the whole thing. Happy Jamming! :3"
~Rainbowcat1

Heh, that kinda sounds like me.  Anyway, bye Jammers!
Roar on!


6 comments:

  1. I'm epic.
    But I'm so epic I forgot to look in Bahari Bargains.
    My epic-o-metre is sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, that's weird.
      I have no idea why I wrote that O.O

      Delete
    2. I'm so epic that I forgot to look in Epic Wonders. I'm too epic for epic wonders! :O

      Delete
  2. XD that was so long ago

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2