Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, October 14, 2013

Rare Pumpkin Head

Roar Jammers!  Thx for posting for me yesterday, Lem.
I have school off today (lucky me) because of some sort of American holiday nobody really cares about.  Wait, just checked the calender.  It's Columbus Day. ^.^  Woop de doo, Columbus came to America and brought tons of diseases that basically wiped off an entire population of Indian residents.  Let's all celebrate!  I now know that unless you are American, you probably don't know what I'm even talking about.  Moving on!

Of course, there's the weekly RIM.

Wow, I might actually be able to put up with the Rare Pumpkin Head.  It's quite silly, and very Jamaasian.  I mean, where else would you be able to find a hollow purple pumpkin head?  Wait..don't answer that. :p
And I forgot about the Clown Mask thingy from Bahari Bargains.

The creepiest of the Halloween items. ^


Alright, here's a random World Glitch for ya!

Aldan and Chimbu..always causing trouble, those two!

Well, let's take a look at something that you see much too often.

I think people like that need some physiological help.  Need more be said?

Jammer Voice response!

(On new pets) "I think that they should come out with pet kangeroos and pet seals. And pets of every animal. All the pets are so adorable and cute and aj has already done this with previous animals, which everyone loved.. In fact, I believe that pets should have equal rights! o_o I mean, everytime an animal comes out, in the next update a pet could come out. :D? And with pets, animals could come out( exept for, yano, the average housepets.) Also, I think it would be GREAT to have seasonal animals. (For example, reindeers for chrismas, cats for halloween, etc) that are only available during those holidays. I think It would be fantastic myself. :3"
-creationa

Seasonal animals!  Brilliant!  Btw, haven't had any answers for 1, 3, or 6 yet! :D

Later dudes.  Keep roaring!

5 comments:

  1. Seasonal animals would be FANTASTIC.
    Non-member, of course, though. >:D
    Aaaannndddd....what was I going to say?
    Oh yeah - if seasonal animals came out, non-members would have to have more animal slots.
    And maybe the (for example) Halloween animal could change each year?
    Year 1: Cat
    Year 2: Ostrich (I have a mania with ostriches right now.)
    Year 3: Idk
    etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. There already were seasonal animals. Tarantulas for Night Of The Phantoms, Reindeer for Jamaalidays, and Tigers for Lucky Day. Because of the Diamond shop any seasonal pet can be bought, although, seasonal pets only come around in the shop around holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think creationa means actual ANIMALS. Not pets. Because we have seasonal pets, but we don't have seasonal animals. :D

      Delete
  3. I despise that glitch. It gets me annoyed. >:I

    Also, how do you get your description to credit-animate like that? I love that..umm...thing. :P

    -nafaria9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do ya mean? The little moving bar at the top of ze screen? If you mean that, I use this site right here:
      http://www.htmlmarquee.com/generators.html
      They're called marquees. :D
      Once you create it, you copy the html code and add it as a gadget right below your tabs. I hope this helps!

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2