Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hockey Mask

Roar Jammers!  Today's item is returning from last year..the hockey mask.

Eh.  This is probably one of my least-favorite Halloweeny items.  I mean who would want to dress up as a hockey player?  Not that it looks like a hockey mask much to begin with. ^^

I've noticed that AJ's redone their AJ Outfitters design.

It's probably been like that for a while.  And, as always, I'm the LAST to know about it. ;)

Do you guys remember when AJ used to have a "rare item" section in their J.J. ?

Do you think they should bring that back?  It would let Jammers know that there ARE other rare items other than spikes.  It seems like its everyone's life goal to get one. :D  It MAY be a small goal of mine, but defo not a LIFE goal. :p   

Here is a Jamaa Voice answer on bringing back rares (why is this such a popular topic? XD)

"Well, I'm not really sure about what Animal Jam should do about betas. True, they're really fun to collect, but the whole point of Animal Jam was to provide a learning, safe, and fun environment for kids...not to collect rares. I think that Animal Jam should create new rares, and involve us more often in designing the items. There are so many different jammers out there with so many great ideas about new items, and having new things to collect and buy would be great! Plus, I think AJ has already gone off to a good start with the Adventure items. (Considering that they are all nearly non member.)

Either way is fine for me, because friends was the whole meaning of Animal Jam in the first place. :)"
-Comet Snowymoon

Brilliantly said.  I must be going now, a vanilla yogurt is calling to me!  (Not really.  That would be scary.)
So long!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! When I'm trying to graduate or whatever, that yogurt will somehow come back and ruin my life. I just know it!

      Delete
    2. Oh that stupid yogurt gonna haunt my dreams

      Delete
  2. The Hockey Mask is a reference to a spooky movie called Halloween, I think...
    No, I didn't watch it. But there have been references to it before. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg wow! I am now petrified of hockey masks. I usully always am because they remind me of MURDERER MASKS! D: That's why Im trying to get rid of mine. Thank you.

      -Happybirdbob

      Delete
  3. This is the most adorable website ever! I love the mouse! Btw, how do you get mouses (mice, meece whatever the plural for a COMPUTER mouse is) like this? Anywho, I love your advice and this is so darn cute. Thank you.
    -Happybirdbob

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2