Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vampire Mask and others

Roar Jammers!  Turns out I missed some more from yesterday. >.<  Why are so many items coming out every day?

So the popular feathered mask returned.

Ah, so pricey. D:  And here's the Pet Haunted House and bat tombstone.














 And today's item is the Vampire Mask.


Oh, the studded collar's best buddy also has come out.

:3  Oh, does everyone know about the thing that AJ has removed for nms?

Now it seems they can't even see the past words that people have said.  Wow, that's just sad.  Really AJ?

So on Animal Jam Non Member, people are signing a petition to win back this ability!  Here it is..

If you'd like to sign, you can comment here or at AJ Non Member.  This may be a small step, but it could definitely make a difference!

Later peeps!  Let me know if I missed any additional items. :D
P.S. Check out the Jammer Voice page?

12 comments:

  1. Do you have to be a non member to sign the petition? Because I think non members should be able to see history chat!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, sorry I mean't chat history!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rockytop2 i have a question my user tigeress74 XD anyway um what music did you use your this blog??? i really like it and want to make a vid with this music please let me know XD see ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! If you scroll to the bottom, you see a little music box. You can get that song and many more at soundcloud.com You can watch my video on how to put it on your blog.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9UjV8Jkqw0

      Good luck!

      Delete
  4. BTW love the blog i go on it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe a glitch? or a ajhq test?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it's not a glitch. Some people I know emailed AJ HQ and they confirmed that they had removed that ability for nms.

      Delete
  6. I'd definitely like to sign the petition.
    Is it too late? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think AJ HQ might accidentally push it too far and start loosing people on AJ, I wouldn't be too surprised since non-members could very well just say "enough" and leave, since this is just...urgh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a member and a nm account. I spend equal amount of time of them (well kinda). and its really annoying what choices AJHQ is making. I mean, this. really AJHQ?? when I saw it on my nm account I got on to my member account to see if it was the same. and.... its obviously not. I want to change this. I DESPERATELY want to change this. if completely agree with Rocky, and the other kind jammers who agree with her :).

    -Sky12349/SkyOfWonderz

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2