Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spooky Stuff and Opal

Roar Jammers!  There's quite a lot of new items today.  The first are the Epic Dragon Mask and the Epic Dragon Wings.

Brand new and definitely spooky-looking. o-o 
And there's returning ghosts in the den shop.

These look more cute than scary. XD
And, I almost forgot about the Spooky-themed floors and walls.












 And the cuddly tarantulas from the Diamond Shop


 So as it's the first day of October, the Spooky Party's out.

And yay, I got to one!  It actually looks like the Haunted Mansion party from a few seasons ago.

And yesh, you can turn into a ghost again.  ^D^  Here are the den items you can get.

And the clothing..

And of course the Spooky Bones music.

So cheap!

October brings the awesome opal birthstone.

I noticed that the sapphire is still there. O.o  Whatevs, I've learned not to question AJ's ways. XD

I'm gonna be much too busy to post tomorrow. D:  I think Lemo will be posting for me, if she can.  :3 

Bai guys!  Oh, today is the last day to enter Kinyonga's awesome (as always :D) contest.

1 comment:

  1. You know how on the DE, there's a Birthday Party topic?
    I sent an entry in.
    Can't wait for the post! If I win, I wonder what award I'll get O.O
    Cahillanimal4AJ
    P.S. My entry was of my (nm account) wolf, near a pile of pets, Birthday cakes (years 2 and 3), and a pile of gifts, saying "Happy Birthday Infinity!" to my bunny.
    P.P.S. The animals in it SHOULD be Infinity Shiverpaw (bunny) and Wretched Scarymaster (wolf).

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2