Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Gills

Roar Jammers!  Despite the title, there's no bizarre item called Pumpkin Gills.  Very unfortunate.

But there IS the Pumpkin Mask from the Cocoa Hut. (I think this came out yesterday..?)  *Shivers*  He's smiling at me! D:
And a surprised pumpkin from Mystery Emporium.

Well, I would be surprised too if I woke up as a vegetable with a carved face.

And the gill part is the underwater salamander gills.

Just what I wanted to be for Halloween.  A salamander.  Geniuses, these people are.

Here's a cute little den decor idea.

You can make a little ghost room. <3  (Aka, floating sheets with eyes room.)

And that weird glitch from yesterday seems to have been the result of a change in the style.

Hey, it's the little things that make AJ that much better.

And I had a wonderful item idea.  (I may have mentioned this before...I don't remember. ^^)  But wouldn't a good den item be personalized signs?  Like you could buy a blank sign and then type whatever words you wanted on it.  For example "Rocky's Den."  "Trading Party Here."  "Don't even THINK about entering!"  XD  Of course, AJ HQ could moderate it so people don't, ya know, type inappropriate words.  ^^


Like that. :3  Alright, later gators!  Keep roaring.
P.S. Can't post tomorrow, got a day trip.  Maybe Lemo can?

5 comments:

  1. Rolling on the floor laughing!! I love this blog!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I do it for amazing readers like you. :)

      Delete
    2. Me too!! :D I love your idea as well! Maybe AJHQ
      looks at this blog and will listen?
      ^______^
      ~cloud

      Delete
    3. i love the idea of the sign
      i would make it say "welcome to fuzzhead's den :)"
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
    4. @Cloudclaws- Oh, I hope they look at it. o-o I wish we could know if they did or not! XD
      @Fuzzhead- Ik, it would be so epic to do stuff like that. I sent an email to AJHQ with this idea, but all they sent back was one of those "Thank you for your input" emails. >.<

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2