Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Skeleton Lantern

Roar Jammers!  To change it up a bit, I'm going to do my whole post WITHOUT using emotes.  To see if I can. :D  Starting now, that is.

So, two new items for today!  First is the Skeleton Suite from Bahari Bargains.

Very stretchable.  The other is the Scared Jack-o-Lantern from Mystery Emporium.

Aren't WE the one who are suppose to be scared?  Of the frightful lantern?  Apparently he's scared of us!  "Oh dear!  It's a green talking kangaroo wearing clothes!"  Okay, I can see where he's coming from..

Alright, here's a den worthy of being on the Cool Den's list.


Willowtree1003 if you want to see it.  (Ahh, almost put an emote there!)  If AJ put dens like THAT on the list, I would actually look forward to checking the DE.

Recently seen in Jamaa.

Well, I wouldn't call them LAME.  But it's hard to believe that some months ago, bat wings were super-sought after.

Jammer Voice time!

(On returning rares) "I say no. Let's go all the way back to beta times, when Animal Jam was first created. That was a testing period for Animal Jam, right? They were basically testing out Animal Jam to see if kids would like the website. Everything was temporary. The items, the way things were set up, the dens, everything. Only a few items survived from the beta times after Animal Jam officially opened. Those items are little pieces of history. Don't you think that if Animal Jam brought all of those items back they wouldn't be so special anymore?
Think of it this way. Think of real antiques that you can buy in the real world. They're little pieces of history, right? They all come from different time periods, and they're all special on their own way. If people started selling them again, they wouldn't be so special any more would they?
That's all I'm saying. I think that Animal Jam should just leave betas as they are. I mean sure, it would be cool if one or two could come back now and then but if you're going to bring back the beta items, it might as well be beta times again.
I hope you like my answer! ^^"
-xxtigerforeverxx

(Btw, comment emotes don't count!)

True about the history thing!  Haven't thought about it like that before.

Okay, this post is officially OVER.
:),  =),  :(, =(,  ^.^,  ^^ ,^-^,  X3,  :3, =3,  -.-,  :T,  :I,  :/,  :L,  >:),  >:D,  D:,  D=,  :P,  XP,  XD,  >.<,  =.=,  *.*, *-*,  O.-,  ^D^,  o-o, O-o, O.O,  :O, =O, .O. , o3o,  =^.^=

Phew, feels good to get that out of my system.  Man, that's a LOT of emotes.  How do I know so many??  And did I forget some?
Bai guys!


11 comments:

  1. You forgot:
    X3
    Oops, wait, no you didn't.
    I don't think you missed any, then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh, in my original post, I accidentally clicked, "Paste", and my rp warrior clan was edited in!
    0-0, O3O, 030, 0-O, 0-o, o-O, DX, Dx, xD, x3, D:<, >:P, .-., =_=, ;3, ;), ;(, D;, and ;D are some of the emotes you missed.
    There are too many in this world! I don't blame you.
    And I missed some, too... >_> and <_<
    >-<
    Nice answer!
    If you look closely, willow's den is a water park.
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the "oh dash ohs" I put you did put in the post.
      Sorry!
      Cahill AJ

      Delete
    2. There are much too many, you are correct. :D
      Yep, hidden under all that stuff, it's a waterpark.

      Delete
  3. I got a phantom king statue from The hive in hard mode!! :D
    Go to my den to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i got a blue firedrum too! also in my den!

      Delete
    2. The firedrums actually a purplish greenish blueish one and its epic :D

      Delete
    3. Woah awesome! Thanks for the info!!

      Delete
    4. I LOVE the blue fire drums! my friend traded me 3 slingshots and something else and a random person traded me caged phantoms, I hesitated, but I still said no. :D I LOVE THEM :D

      Delete
  4. Thanks for posting my comment voice thingy. Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh by the way, you missed >.<, 8D, and owo.
      Heehee those are some of my favorites.

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2