Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Great Escape and More!

Roar Jammers!  Uh...AJ is having a non-loading span right now.  Did this happen to you guys? O-o  So, I got some of the pictures, but none of the J.J. So I used some pics from Animal Jam Jewel to help out.  Hopefully AJ will stop spazzing soon.

 So the main topic of this update is the new adventure, The Great Escape.

Credit to Sweetpanda56789

You can get there by descending the stairs next to The Hive!

Oooh, yay!  Wait, this means previous adventures can become non member now.  Riiiight?

I haven't fully completed the adventure, but it looks pretty cool.



So basically, Cosmo just wants you to PURPOSELY get caught so you can figure out how the phantoms are making big blobs fall from the sky.  They still use elements from the previous adventure, like finding keys and lighting torches.  But it's also more do-it-yourself than the others.
I know one of the prizes is a large Mira Emblem.  Could you guys comment the rest?

Credit to Sweetpanda56789
Repeat info on cheetahs and...scorpion armor?!  I wonder why it's being sold in Epic Wonders and not the Diamond Shop...

Credit to Sweetpanda56789
Yes, now you can take your adventure invites outside of adventures.  Umm, yay?  I guess you could find more people that way.

But they seem to be having some glitches involving games..

Question:  What does four gem have to do with anything?  If I could get on AJ, I could find out!! >:T

Credit to Sweetpanda56789
Another Sketch Jam and some new stuff in Brady's lab.

And here are the new/returning items for today.















Classic items.  Wouldn't be Night of the Phantom without em'.

Kay, enjoy the update-if you can even get online.  I'll update the post more if AJ ever opens up!  :)


9 comments:

  1. My first reaction when I went on the new adventure was: "Acid rain?! AHH!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first reaction: whoop-de-doo, another member one -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! I thought there weren't going to be anymore adventures for a while!!!!!!! Ok, I admit, I'm getting way to excited about an online game, but still, yaaaaaay!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other adventure prizes are...

    Polluted Graham Statue
    Phantom Cog

    The rest are gems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thanks! now i know that the prizes are ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first chest is a phantom cog the 2nd chest is 1000 gems the 3rd chest is a mira emblem the bottom row left chest is 750 gems and the right chest is the polluted graham statue ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks sej xdark XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop this anoying music which is on ur blog........ knocks my brain everytime.... :(

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2