Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Giant Phantom and Little Phantoms

Roar Jammers!  Thank you for posting for me yesterday, Lem! :3 

There's two phantom-related den items today, one being the Chubby Phantom. *Cough, cough* Excuse me, "giant" phantom.

He looks like an inflated balloon.  Okay, first I call him chubby, and then I call him inflated?  What is wrong with me..?


Those are phantoms?  -Squints really hard-  Oh, I see it now!

To continue the phantom theme we have today, here is a cute little den idea.

It's my PHANTOM ARMY.  Revolt of the chubby phantoms!  I mean "revolt of the chubby phantoms and less appreciated tall phantom!"  Hey, we can't all be amazing..

The pet bats are very hidden in the Spooky Party this year.  So you walk up to the third room.  There's wallpaper with phantoms.., phantoms.., phantoms.., BAT!  :O

Thank you random person who just happened to be saying that at the time. XD  (Coincidences, you gotta love em, ay?) 
So yeah, click on the little bat fella and the pet thing will come up.  And what do ya know? You got your own pet bat!

The Jammer Snaps winners were announced.  ^.^

The one that I did with my buddies didn't make it. D:  Come on, it was WAY better then some of these..


>.< 
Have a good day guys!  It's almost Friday, we might just be able to make it!  (Or not..) :D


8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to me! Oh wait, no one cares- I feel loved XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're right, no one cares. -.- I'm JUST KIDDING! Of course people care, happy birthday!! =^.^=

      Delete
    2. Happy Birthday, Cleverqueen! I'll send you a birthday JAG!

      Delete
  2. I've never been able to make it to either of the Halloween parties ~ they are only on twice a day when I'm always at school! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww man :( we tried really hard! D: maybe it was a little too messy..
    I GOT AN ART PLAQUE! (well it was from the photo booth)
    SO I DID WON SOMETHING!! YAY

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2