Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Phantom Brains and Glasses

Roar Jammers!  Seems I left out the all-important Epic Wonders Phantom Mask from yesterday.

These look smaller in stores than they actually are on an animal.  :D

The returning bat glasses and all-new brain helmet.  You can even change the color of the brain!

 Okay, THAT'S not creepy at all.  Ze brain is so going on the list of weirdest items.  (Which I will be posting shortly.)

Here's a pixely glitch where the screen starts off as black and then slowly reveals itself.

I've always wanted to know how people do cool faces like this:


No fair!  XD
Animal Jam HQ has posted yet ANOTHER thingy on online safety.


It seems like there's been a bunch of these posts.  Erm, hello?  I think we get the message.  I guess some people never learn...

Later dudes!

9 comments:

  1. Umm...just to say: XxMario is a scammer o.e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.e Why are people with cool dens and rares always the scammers? Like they don't already have enough. ^.^

      Delete
  2. Erm...Ok AJHQ, couldn't you come up with something cool, not weird? That's like, Space-Age weird! A brain Helmet!? On AJ!? I couldn't it be something else that was interesting? Like a Crystal Rainbow necklace, or a well, even a little Saddle would be cute on horses! -sighs- Plz no more WEIRD stuff AJHQ. We like to keep our brains INSIDE our heads.

    Rocky, can i send in some art? I drew some horses and wanted to do something with them. XD

    ~Rainbowcat1 =(^.^)= *Mew*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sure! I never thought of doing that before, since I'm not an artist myself. XD I can add an art section into the "Stories and Poems" page.

      Delete
  3. OMG! my friend got into 2 of the diamond shop pics shes the one saying "i like yours to"
    and im the one thats behind the big statue named queen
    and my OTHER friend is the black and brown fox
    wow all my bffs were there XD
    -fuzzheadlola-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's aweshome! I post a lot of random pictures from things I see around AJ. XD

      Delete
  4. ROCKY WHY YOU UNBUDDY ME I AM CRYING AND LOL I WAS IN THAT
    FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember unbuddying you! O.O It might have been some sort of glitch with my buddy list again. I'll do my best to buddy you again!

      Delete
  5. ok thanks rocky i would tottaly love that

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2