Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, October 25, 2013

Horn Helmet

Roar Jammers!  I did the full adventure finally, but first here are the new items.

The Horns from Bahari Bargains.  I could really take or leave this item.

And the Scorpion Helmet from Epic Wonders.  I don't know..it just seems AJ HQ needed something for their update so they created a new set of armor.  ^.^

So yeah, finished The Great Escape.  It was really clever how they ended it.  It could lead right into the next one called "The Phantom Volcano" or something. :D  But, I think it was funny how the phantoms locked up the monkeys' items.















And I like the end where you do a game of Wind Rider to escape from the tower.  Thank you to this commenter for explaining the prizes!

I keep seeing people say "Join me-Four Gem"  and stuff like that.  How are they doing it? :/

Also, a glitch in Jamaa Township.  By the Mira/Phantom statue people kept appearing from thin air.

So bizarre.
Thank you guys, AJR now has 20,000 views!  Which is 1/5th of the way to 100,000!  Okay, when I say it like that it doesn't sound too impressive. XD  But, it is defo contest worthy.  I'll post it tomorrow!

Roar On!

11 comments:

  1. I have done that Four Gem glitch! You click to Actions, click the "Games" tab, and then click any game. You have done the glitch!
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u know thats not a glitch its a real thing

      Delete
  2. Ehhhhh??????
    THIS AWESOME BLOG HAS ONLY 20,000 VIEWS?! *screams*
    It definitely should have more. DEFINITELY.

    I wonder if Founder Hats will return o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! But all blogs progress in different ways, I guess. :)
      But it doesn't matter anyway, because my readers are amazing!! XD

      Delete
  3. i can't see that this blog only has 20,000 views i mean it should at least have 75,000 i really love this blog it makes me happy everyday keep up the awesome work Jam on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies!! And thanks for that comment explaining the prizes, too. :D

      Delete
  4. I thought that it was funny, too! XD
    (How the rare items were locked up.)
    Good decision, AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this blog it should have like 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

    -fuzzheadlola
    p.s. cant wait until contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm when i did the great escape the little bubble things with ur animal had EVERYONE in base camp it was odd
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey rocky im back from my break!
    I love the new item btw!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2