Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Rare Creature Plane

Roar Jammers!  As always, Mondays bring the rare item.  Wouldn't you be a bit scared if a rare item DIDN'T come out on Monday?  Yeah, me too...

The rare scary halo sold on the second to last page of Jam-Mart.  Well, I'm not so sure what's scary about a black halo.  "Ah, there's a black circle over my head!"  XD  But, I am proud of them for branching out from purple.

Another item is the Creature Mask, sadly not the beta one. =P

 Eh, an okay returning item.  I wonder what creature the "Creature" Mask is referring to.  It sorta looks like Medusa.  Without the snakes.
And last but not least (okay, kinda least), are the underwater Airplane Wings.

Sometimes swimming just isn't enough.  Sometimes you gotta take it to the next level!  Although, TECHNICALLY, flying underwater would be pretty hard since you have no air to lift the wings.  But whatever.  Maybe they're just for looks.  ^-^

Okey, now I'd like to point out some clothing items that look odd on cheetahs.













The fox hat covers the eyes (just like on the kangaroo) and the rhino hat comes down over the nose.  Maybe the cheetahs won't be able to see where they're going, but at least they'll look fashionable doing it! 

As Lemo commented yesterday, there is something kinda cool with the eye chart in the MC.  (If you haven't noticed it already.)

If you read the letters left to right going down, you'll read the alphas names.  Greely, Liza, Cosmo, Graham, Sir Gilbert (?).  Poor Peck didn't make it, apparently.

And yesh!  Someone was brave enough to enter the Jammer Voice adventure question. 

"My favorite adventure is actually The Hive, but only if you have 2 or more experienced players in it."
-Cahill AJ

Thank you.  I shall reward you with chocolate cake.  -Gives cake-  I will now be handing out cake to everyone who answers a question!  XD

Alright, have a good Monday.  If there is such thing.  Bai!

4 comments:

  1. Meep!
    I do Scary Airplane Mask, and you do Rare Creature Plane XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was gonna use "Scary Plane Mask" until I looked at your post! I was like "Darn, I gotta think of something else.."

    ReplyDelete
  3. -eats virtual cake-
    Cahill AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rocky so if you could trade m a rare item Monday for something on my trade like any day next week i am on at like for Monday through Friday i am on at like 6 or 7 pm to like 9 pm and on Saturdays i am on at about 6 am to like um..... 8 pm around that usually a little bit longer so jam a gram me if deal plz?!
    FLUFFYBUNNY326 says have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2