Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Scorpion Tail Armor

Roar Jammerians!  Enter my contest here.  The final item in the scorpion armor set (I believe) is the lovely Scorpion Tail Armor.

I KNOW it's suppose to look scorpion-y and all that, but it's kinda weird how much the tail curves.  Because I'm used to tail armor being like this:

But that's ELF tail armor, riiight.  Anyway, here's someone with the whole set on.

They do look very much like a scorpion. ^D^

Alright, when I logged in this morning, I clicked on my JAGs before the diamond gift came up.

Behind the gift the words say "Thank you for playing with me!"  :D  So yeah, once I got my diamond it wouldn't let me click out of the JAG screen.  Then I had to go log out and log in again.  I guess that's what I get for messing with the ways of Jamaa.

 If you've ever taken a raccoon in water before, you'll notice how it's face is completely submerged.

Am I the only one wondering how it can breathe?  Raccoons do NOT have gills, people.  Jeez. ^^

Here's a den idea, that a lot of Jammers have agreed on.

"Well for those who have played the Cosmo adventure I think they should sell his den with those leaf stairs and things but take out the hammock and wall garden and stuff well bye i am playing it right now to get a boom seed tree"
~Tigeress74

"Cosmo's Greenhouse" den sounds like an excellent idea.

Bye guys!

7 comments:

  1. The armor looks cute on the bunny but it probably wouldn't on a lion…

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aubrey - I agree :p

    And I thought of a Cosmo Greenhouse den O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, that's right. O.O
      Kin, you can be credited as the first person to publicly announce the idea of "Cosmo's Greenhouse" den. *Hands certificate*

      Delete
  3. Oh uhh Sorry to be rude, buuut, you should change ur favicon. Mine's a cat, but I need to change it

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2