Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, October 7, 2013

Rare Bats and Sponges

Roar AJammers!  What's kickin?  It looks like AJ HQ decided to bring Scary Bat wings as a RIM after all.

Good thing they eased us into the bats coming back.  It would suck if they hadn't been in adventures, and were still majorly rare...then POP.  Hundreds of dreams are crushed, people leap for joy, Jammers pass out in the clothing stores, ect.  So you see, it's good that AJ HQ gave us a heads up. ;)

And the underwater item is the Scary Bucket Sponges, I think?  Wait, the Scary BARREL Sponges, ohhh.

I wasted all my gems on scary bats as you can see. ^^  I now have 20 of them! :)  Sorry bucket sponges, didn't save any gems for you...

Recently seen in Jamaa...

 Don't you HATE it when people do that?  You're advertising a store and someone totally bursts your bubble.  What's epic to someone isn't necessary epic to another.  Plus, it's a store.  Meaning there are items people want to get RID of.  It's not exactly gonna be heaps of gold. >.<  Who are you to judge, Mr. Wolf?

And another answer from the Jammer Voice page..

"I personally think they should bring back some rares, but not all of them. Many people play for rares, and if all of them were sold, most of them might quit. Then AJ might go out of business! DX"

-Nafaria9

Thx for your opinion!  I can really see both sides of the argument here. ^^

Later gators!  Keep roaring! =^.^=


6 comments:

  1. Two words: Your. Hilarious!!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me something I DON'T know. XD
      Jk, thank you!

      Delete
  2. GRR im kinda mad because i JUST got scary bats the night before they came out as monday rares :(
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I used to have scary bucket sponges but then I made a bet with Kin and she won >.< I never used my underwater den anyway :/

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2