Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, December 23, 2013

Bows and Hats

Ello Jammers! 2 MORE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS, we can do this! Annywaay, todays Jamaaliday gift is the regular Bow n' Arrows!

Darn these invisible glitches! ;_; Well, I must go on my storage accounts and get bows. .D. Or I'll just stick with one bow, what should I do? >3< Eh,  I'll go on my storage. c:
The rare today is the Rare Hood with Feather! :D
Hmm, let's do creativity meter, or whatever it's called.
Creativity: 8/10
Price: 1/10
Colors:6/10
Agh, the price burns mah eyes! ;O; It's so pricey! 
Now, I need medical attention.. Why? I'm stuck listening to Royals!
~Lemme be your ruler, Ruler!! <3~
See? SEE WHAT IT HAS DONE TO ME. T_T
The Daily Explorer ((I almost typed the Daily EXPLODER)) made a new post, check it out! :D

Oh, and AJHQ seemed to have mistaken the rare item for today.. Just look at these! o-o
And look what it says on the Warning! XD
Warning: This item might cause Jammers to experience the sudden urge to consume milk and cookies…
I have milk right now, and 2 packs of cookies. Should I do it? 
> Yes > NO
Comment on what I should do! That's the end of this silly post, see you! :D




6 comments:

  1. They updated their blog again and actually posted the right article. If you want to see it, I have it all on my blog:



    Animal Jam World Blog

    worldofjamaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, EAT THE COOKIES WITH MILK!

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd give the colouring a 1/10, it looks just like the normal one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2