Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, December 27, 2013

Deer Antlers

Ello Jammers! Just a few more days till' New Years Eve, isn't it? Time moves so fast while you sit infront of the computer screen. Anyways, the new item today is another Deer Related item, the Deer Antler! :D

Ow, that'll hurt if the antlers were really cut off deers! o_o Just, ouch! DX
I wonder how will that look like on other animals, I just wish not as weird on how it looks like on deers. ;o;
Let's see on how it looks like on my leopard.. 

Alright, it looks kind of good.. Or is it? o_o 
*sudden spazz out*

Oh great, looks like Mythical forgot to finish the post! Snowflake has to do it.. But, she's out with Empress.. So.. Duchess has to take care of it. o-o

Alright, I have to finish this post.. Anyways, I made a new drawing, again. XD

It's a dog, hahah. XD My drawing programs are MS Paint, Paint Tool SAI and FireAlpaca.
MS Paint is usually made for pixels and simple things. Paint tool SAI is usually for backgrounds and such, and FireAlpaca is for transparent backgrounds. 
Time for that random outfit spot, but non-member! :D

Sweater Man
You'll need:
A penguin -- 1000 gems
Scarf (any color) -- 350 gems
Holiday Sweater (any color) -- Free
Elf Shoes (any color) -- Free
Match the colors, and vwala!
That's the end for this post, see you soon~! :3




5 comments:

  1. First! XD
    Okay, real comment. I love how you make your animals a big part of the blog post. It is an epic way to make it interesting!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I don't really like the Deer Antlers. The Antlers look much better in my opinion (I spelled opinion right for once!).
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
    2. Thanks! >3< I really try to make these posts interesting.
      The Deer Antlers REALLY look weird! The other antlers are better. :U
      -Lemo

      Delete
  2. Hi Lemo!
    I love how in every post there's an outfit of the day thingy! Such a good idea! And, also, I'm just curious, why has Rocky not been posting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Rocky isn't posting since she's on a vacation until January 2, she'll be back posting at that day. :D
      -Lemo

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2