Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, December 30, 2013

Rare Butterfly Wings

Hello Jammers! New Years Eve is a'comin, set up your fireworks and don't hurt your hands. Today's rare item is the Rare Butterfly Wings, I forgot that today was a Monday. o-o

Fly, my wonderful little butterflies, FLYYYYY! Ok, I'll stop, but those wings kinda look like normal colors.
Anyways, here's the chart of DOOM.
Colour: 1/10
Price: 7/10
Creativity: 4/10
Now my wolf can fly.. Well only a few feet away from the ground, the wings are too tiny on her back! And remember, there'll be a contest held by Rocky on 35,00 pageviews! I wonder what's it all about. ouo
Here are some posts from the DE..
And look at the New Year post, it says this: 2013 is almost here! 2013? Isn't it supposed to be 2014? And the banner, it still says 2013! o_o Oh AJHQ, thought we didn't notice that tad repost?
Aaand it's time for that random drawing on the post. X3

I drew this while EVERYONE in my house had a bad day, and I was oddly relaxed, so I almost said it out loud.o-o
Sorry, I can't have the outfit part, Animal Jam isn't loading for me. :( Anyways, thanks for reading this post and sorry for the outfit delay. See you soon! :D





7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH, didnt remember today was MONDAY WHY, WHY, WHYYYY Ok ill stop but it happens alot to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today new item is a sweater in shiver shop -fguy122

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! A Knitted Sweater
      Price= 550 Gems
      NM= No
      Original Color= Pink
      Where Found= Shiveer Shopee
      Other Colors= Blue, Red, Green, Purple, White, Black, Orange
      Similar Items= Holiday Sweater (Jamaaliday Gift 2013)
      Release Date= Dec. 31st 2013
      When/Where to Use= On your den near a fire sitting on a couch maybe reading a book
      Compatible Items= Knitted Hat, Cozy Shoes, and Jamaaliday Scarf

      -Xavier883

      Delete
  4. Ah, thanks! :D
    I wasn't able to post kind of early since I had to see a firework show and I fell asleep when I directly got home. ;_;

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2