Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Who am I? + Bags of gifts

 Hey guys I am Andreww21! You might remember me from lemo post for a new outfit. So today we have a returning christmas item!

Next up we have a jammaliday gift pile item!
Intresting on how they are putting it in the den shop
I mean their is a party for so you can get it there,you just need to be at the jammaliday party on time! :P       







 Here is some post from AJHQ! 

Sadly I will be leaving to Texas tomorrow but the wonderful lemo will be posting while I am gone! When I reach Texas I might be able to post a bit! 
KEEP ROARING! :)

4 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2