Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deer fur and Daily Spin

Ello Jammers! Christmas is over, all your presents are opened, and there's those Christmas Feast leftovers.
Anyways, there are no more gifts. D: But there is the Daily Spin.. *not impressed*

Oh well, but I do miss the daily gifts. D: Anyways, the new item today is the fashionable Deer Fur. I mean, just whaat.

This is one of the SILLIEST items I have EVER seen, it looks so weird on other animals, but it looks top-notch on deers. Of course. Here's an example on snow leopards.

Alright, that look kind of nice, but the bow just goes behind. D: Also, another one with my fox. XD

That AWFULLY looks like a beard, I'm so confused. ;3;
I opened my den for I hope for a long time, mind visiting sometimes? o3o I also made a couple of drawings, this one is my favorite. <3

That drawing took up most of my time, like a lot. And, you may have been wondering this: "Where are the outfits?', well, fret no more! I will show you the lolita outfit. <3 But I'll go for "Gothic Lolita".
You'll need..
Any animal. >3<
A designer skirt
Spiked Collar (rare, or not) but you can switch that with any necklace!
Halo (can be switched into a bonnet)
Well, that's the outfit! See you soon! o3o

6 comments:

  1. First Comment!
    Okay, real comment, love your artwork, that is so cool!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR. Why would AJ make deer fur? I mean, that'd scare or offend the deer animal, right? Also. Are the Christmas stuff at the Jam Mart Furniture still there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, deer fur is weird. o-o
      The Christmas stuff is still on sale.. I'm just waiting for the snow fort and other winter items. ;O;
      -Lemo

      Delete
  3. It wont give me my daily spin!!!!! ................ fluffybunny326!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2