Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mailbox and Edible Hats

Roar Jammers!  Today is the 18th, which means there's only a week of Jamaalidays left. O.O  So let's open today's gift....

Darn these returning items.  AJ HQ must be running out of ideas.

Trending in stores today are the edible hats!  Also known as the Candy Cane Crown and Candy Cane Tiara.  Actually, I think the crown was released yesterday.  Oh well.

At least they're both non member.  You should be able to change the color, though!

Today I was looking around in good ole' Sarepia Theater, when I noticed something.

Da heck is that?  Is it a chicken head or something?  Now I can't even enjoy myself at the theater without a chicken staring at me, waiting for the right moment to get its revenge..

Also, do you remember THIS thing?

The photo booth.  It's quite un-useful to be honest.  Here, I'll take a picture of my storage account seal.

Yikes, that's creepy.

Here's an info-post by AJ HQ.

Gee, thanks for highlighting America there. >.<

 Tomorrow is update day with a likely release of the new adventure!  See ya.

12 comments:

  1. Dang, I hadn't noticed the chicken head o.o
    Now you've permanently freaked me out... o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD
      Same happened to me.
      That Eagle looks horrible I mean kinda scary. o.o

      Delete
    2. @ Kin- yep the theater will never be the same again.
      @Sweetpanda- Not ALL animals can be super adorable like puppies. XD (Although I wish they were.)

      Delete
    3. I noticed that way before.. o.o
      Look at it as a face, it looks like a freaky evil monkey.. O.o
      Or a human with giant ears and a weirdly-shaped jaw.. O_O

      Delete
    4. i've never been 2 the theater and its CREEPY i think its i RANDOM THING i dunno its to...ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR SCARY for me and when i go to the theater i never noticed it many people wouldn't anyway

      Delete
  2. 1 week, AAAHH! *buys every jamaaliday thing in stores*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! *Runs with random shopping cart and puts everything on shelves in* Glad that's over with!

      Delete
  3. Hmm, what is this. Maybe it is the Mask of a lost Shamman! O.O
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a moose thing.

    Anyways when I saw your storage seal I lolled so much then my sis ran in and looked and she started rolling on the floor laughing XD

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2