Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Deer, Gift Shop, and More

Roar Jammers!  Sorry about the delayed post.  I wanted to post earlier but I got this.


So without further ado, lets get to it!  Today's new item is the returning Jolly Elf Hat.

I'm sure these go perfectly with the elf shoes. :3  Now for the update!

Yes, deer have finally arrived!  They're NOT in the Diamond Shop, but they ARE member. :T  I bet a lot of non members were SO disappointed, I'm very sorry guys. DD:
The good news is they look pretty gosh darn adorable.

A lot of items seem to fit well on them, and the actions are pretty cute too!  Here's my deer, Prancing.


The deer is defo one of my new favorites, I'll be using it even when it's not Jamaalidays. :D

Next page talks about Gingerbread House Den and pet reindeer.


As an attempt to give something to non-members, there's a new gift shop selling the past Jamaaliday gifts.

That's actually pretty clever.  Now if ONLY there was a way for nms to get diamonds OTHER than the Daily Spin. (Which never works anyway.)
Oh and if you didn't get the Gingerbread House last year, it's for sale for 5 diamonds.

Oh, and the tarantula is on clearance.  Jeez, Halloween was SO 2 months ago.

 Skip a page on Ice Armor...ah ha!

There's a nice museum exhibit and a new adventure!  Inferno? O-o  *Looks up word*  Ohhhh.  So Greely's turning evil, is he?

It's right next to the Great Escape.

Also, ANOTHER advertisement thing about "Jump."  At least there's a nice picture.

Lastly an activities calender.


Have fun with the update.  See ya!

8 comments:

  1. So. Excited!!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANT BELIEVE THIS! GREELY IS EVIL! D:
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO NOT FAIR THAT THE NEW DEN IS IN DIAMOND SHOP!!!! I HAVE 0 DIAMONDS!!!!!!
    FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! Why make Greely bad AJ???? >:U

    ReplyDelete
  5. What if Greely really has turned evil? o-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. What dose inferno mean me confused

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2