Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Gem Caribou Canes

GASP! It's FINALLY CHRISTMAS! :D And it's the last Jamaaliday gift.. :( Eh, let's see what'll give us!

Gems. Oh, how HELPFUL that is. :D I could buy anything I want before I at least go too far with those gems.
Anyways, the new item today is the minty non-member treat, the Giant Candy Cane. :D

Don't you just love it when a giant candy cane just sprouts in the middle of your den? :D
And, the DE made a new post, let's looooooook. o3o
They both grow horns, yep that's good. :D
Annnnd one moooooreeee poooost

Last but NOT the least, here is a Christmas Carol sung by yours truly, me! :D

Have a Merrry Christmas, see you all soon! :D


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! I went on AJ at like 8:50 AM, but they said AJ was being updated and I couldn't go on. Did this happen to anyone else??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That didn't happen to me.. When it was being updated, I was probably eating dinner. (lt was Christmas Evening)
      -Lemo

      Delete
  2. Caribou post is sooooo 2 days ago XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas carol! Nice Lemo, nice.
    Merry Jamaalidays to you!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2