Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sweater Wreath

Roar Jammers!  =^.^= The Jamaaliday gift is the lovely Holiday Sweater!

This is exactly the type of gift that I would turn around and gift to someone else.  But it's the thought that counts, right?

We also have the returning Wreath Necklace.

Classic, classic.  Although I wouldn't put that scratchy thing around my animal's neck in a million years. :p

Now for some DE posts!


See the part I highlighted?  Gifts of Jamaalidays Past. :D  The Christmas Carol, anyone?

Now for a comment topic!  What do you like most about the holidays?  (Not just Jamaalidays on AJ.)  Decorations?  Food?  Family?  Presents? 

Sorry for the relatively uninteresting post.  Bye until tomorrow!


7 comments:

  1. Presents and family. :D The holiday sweater is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Gifts of Jamaalidays past."
    I know, that's EXACTLY what I though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the snow that can mold into almost any shape and play in with your friends and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the snow. And the whole SPIRIT of it! It's just so wonderful and happy and amazing. And also, the presents. Not really getting them, but giving them. The holidays are definitely my most favorite time of the year. :)

    "It's the most, wonderful time of the year!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spirit of it too. Cold weather, Christmas carols, getting the tree, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to visit France for the holidays!

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  7. snow would also be my favorite if it snowed here.
    *gets upset*

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2