Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Decorative Wings

Roar Jammers!  Unfortunately it's Monday. (Sigh)  But maybe there will be a nice rare to turn the day around!

Oh.  Wings are EXACTLY what I think of when I think of Jamaalidays. ;)  I don't know, this item is a bit too Halloweeny and the coloring doesn't look so good.  Rating time!  Creativity: 3/5 Coloring: 2/5 Price: 3/5 Fitting: 5/5 (All wings fit pretty well.)

As for the Daily Gift...


So very useful!  They fit almost anywhere-EXCEPT for on the tree. >.<

Thank you to oct4worldanimalday for letting me know an item has returned!  The Lit Ornamental Cedar is sold in the Tree Top Gardens Shop. ;)  (Only who uses the words "ornamental cedar" anymore?  Jeez.)

Credit to kinyonga
Don't worry.  I love you anyway "Ornamental Cedar." <3
Now, for a little side topic, I want everyone to comment their favorite hang-out spot in Jamaa.  For example, mine is...

I'll try to feature some in tomorrow's post! :)

Alright, so long Jammers.  Roar on FOREVER!!!!! (Or else. Duh duh duuuun.)

12 comments:

  1. Hey Rocky- I found that tree in the Treetop Gardens in Sarepia.
    wolfez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, my favorite hang-out spots are The Flag Shop, The Hot Coca Hut, and Club Geoz (No one ever goes there, it's a nice place to hang out with you buddies). My favorite lands are Sarepia, Crystal Sands, and Lost Temple of Zios. All of them have Jamaasian Past and it is amazing to try to discover mysteries.

      Delete
  2. My favorite place to hang out would be Jamaa township because there's not much to do in the other lands.
    But my favorite land is Sarepia Forest, because i love forests and when you dance around the fire, Mira comes out of the flames. ^.^
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wings SO match with the rare jamaaliday hat!!!
    ~dolphin31~ (I'm not signed into my gmail account yet because I'm doing this before school) Also, my favorite place is.. hmm... THE BEACH HUT AND CLUB GEOZ!! I love dancing there!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like canyons pathway because it doesn't have many people there and I can relax there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That place is great too! No one knows about it it seems!
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  5. My favorite place to hang out is Crystal Reef, because it's so beautiful and colorful.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love hanging out in the flag shop, especially because its big and i love the music there!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE why the Conservation Museum was made. Plus I love it's design, and it is cool to hand out the with lots of things to do

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite place to hang out in Jamaa is probably the Art Center, in Coral Canyons. The music there is like a calm remix of the original den music and the Jamaa Township music (when there's no holiday). Or maybe it's Canyons Pathway, since people are barely ever in there, and there's this glitch where you go inside of a rock XD Also, I love the big rock to sit on and think....


    Great blog, Rocky!
    -Organistagirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very homey place,
    with a familiar face,
    It's my den,
    I visit it every now and then,
    I love to hang out there,
    It's certainly not bare,
    my personality is what it fits,
    come visit it,
    you'll love my den,
    again and again
    I know it's a poem but my favourite place is my den,I mean,who doesn't love their den?
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to be in the art studio cause drawing is one of my talents

    ~surf4life123~

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2