Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Greely's Inferno, Cosmo's Den, and More

Roar Jammers!  The update is here!  (Obviously.)  But before that, here's today's returning gift.

I never liked this very much.  But I do like today's returning item, the Jamaaliday Bow!

Awesome colors that make brilliant outfits. :3  Now for the Jamaa Journal!

The highlight of this update is Greely's Inferno.

I haven't had time to complete the full adventure yet.  But here's some screen shots.

You start off with Cosmo, who tells you to continue up the mountain and find Graham.  But you have to dodge phantoms, falling phantoms, and zappers the whole time.



Graham tells you about gears which you can use to fix the spot light things.  Once you enter the volcano, you start a complex mission to get alpha stones and open the gate.  (Sound familiar?)  New ladders have been added that you can walk up and down.

Now the path to these alpha stones are blocked by polluted water.

To block the water, you need corks.  There's a lot of ways to get the corks, one being to find gears.  (You can get those by chomping phantoms.)

So I had all the alpha stones but one.  But then I corked the wrong plug and couldn't get to the gear that would help me fix the light which would give me a cork which would help me get to the alpha stone!  (Complex much?)

There might have been a way around it, but I couldn't find anymore corks to plug that pipe.  So that's where I was stuck and gave up. :p
Although, I've heard that Greely ends up doing the right thing in the end.

Oh, there's a little stone pillar where you can watch the adventure video.

Moving on now!

AJ took our requests into consideration and presented us with the brand new Cosmo's Den!  It's for 5 diamonds in the Diamond Shop.

I just happened to have 5 diamonds.  You can visit my den if you'd like to see it!  :)
Oh!  And brand new Jamaaliday items?  Cool.

Credit to AJ River
 Oh!  If only that statue of Mira wasn't an ornament...

Yep, there are really cute lit topiaries in Treetop Gardens.


And that's just SOME of them.  I especially love the deer.  If only a few were non member! D:

Skip some repeat pages...aha!

New years is almost here!  Can you believe it'll be 2014?  (Yes, Rocky.  Because 2014 comes after 2013.  Duh.)  Can't wait to see what AJ has in store for us....

Well enjoy this pretty big update guys.  What's your favorite part of it?
 Bye!



18 comments:

  1. The new adventure is soo exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't wait for my birthday. It's on the 23rd. :D

      Delete
    2. Double Presents for you Christmas and ur b day

      Delete
    3. lol mine is 1 month after mine is in january 23 lol~zipper787

      Delete
  3. I cant wait to try the adventure!!!! -fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try Greely's Inferno- Why Greely made bad? WHY AJHQ WHY!?!?!??!!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what 2014 has for us. Member stuff, member stuff, member stuff, and a lot of angry non-members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greely did not turn evil he saves you in the end I'm not sure but, I think he dies saving you and jamma

      Delete
  6. I'm screaming right now, I'm so excited!! As soon as I eat breakfast I'm going on Animal Jam to play the new adventure and get lots of new items!! Hey Aubrey, is your profile picture Tonks from Harry Potter? Because I love Harry Potter!! I've read all the books and watched all the movies! And I really like your Lily the AG blog! Are you going to do a new post soon?
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey so have I and I love Harry potter to!

      Delete
  7. So, Greely is becoming evil Isn't him? Is there any boss battles agains him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I relized NO DIMOND SHOP ANIMALS OR DEER HAVE SHAMONS! Oh no

    ReplyDelete
  9. This update is really epic and amazing... but mostly just for members unfortunately. I would read through your walkthrough, but I'm trying really hard not to spoil the adventure. I want to do it by myself as soon as it's available for non mems :D Maybe 2014 will bring new alphas (some of them still don't have names.. ;_;) and some non member privileges. Like bringing back the chat box history thing. They just took it away and I miss it so much. :c

    ~Silver: Enter the Jamaaliday Giveaway on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. address a1y03w1j99 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags aaa helpful site i7x69y4p56 cheap designer bags replica replica bags china free shipping replica ysl bags australia site f5u28t2h41 replica goyard bags

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2