Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gingerbread Diamond

Roar Jammers!  Today's gift is quite helpful actually, a diamond.

Can help go to Cosmo's Den!  Or if you're a nm, you could get another past Jamaaliday gift.

The new item is the returning underwater Gingerbread Man.

What's with his right eye?  Is he winking or something?  Why would I ever want to put a creepy, winking Gingerbread Man on my animal? *Shudders*

Okay, now a couple of things.  #1.  There's a perfect shelf area in Cosmo's Den for displaying birthstones!

#2.  There's still some Thanksgiving items in stores.  They should at least be on clearance already!

#3.  Yes, I finally figured out the prizes for Greely's Inferno.
The top left in the spotbright.
Top middle is Greely's Wardrobe  (Why does Greely have a wardrobe?)
Top right is 750 gems.
Bottom left is 1,000 gems.
Bottom right is Greely's Blackboard.  (Why does Greely have a blackboard?)
Hope this helps!  :)
#4.  Here are some awesome Jammer Voice responses.  (Sorry about the delay on posting them.)



Two different opinions, and both very true! :)

#5.  Because Christmas is coming up and everything, I have another trip to go on.  And I leave tomorrow.  I get back...the 2nd of January, I think.  So hopefully Lemo will be able to post.  But she also is posting on her own blog Animal Jam Dusk And Dawn.  So, I've asked my buddy andreww21 to post some days on AJR as well.
But please continue to view and comment.  Remember, a contest at 35,000 views!

So I hope everyone has a Happy Jamaalidays.  Bye until the New Year!


9 comments:

  1. I like the Greely's blackboard prize. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can post for you, if your authors can't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gingerbread Man just has a twitch in his left eye.
    Like that --> o.e

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone else notice that the Diamond says 1 Diamonds? I hate AJHQ's grammer sometimes!
    ~wolfez~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the gingerbread man might need to go to the bathroom. It's not inappropriate- really!! Or maybe he has some sort of mental problem. Or maybe he IS winking. It just freaks me out. and it really has no use. :T Please don't delete dis comment, Rocky!!! Please!!!!!!!!
    OK bye peeps!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you decide to buy diamonds or diamond jewelry, the first question that comes to your mind is "which is the best shop or jeweler to make this valuable investment". pawn shop phoenix az

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2