Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, December 2, 2013

Jamaalidays and Rare Snowflake Cape

Roar Jammers!  As you can see, my blog is now all ready for the holidays. :D  As is Jamaa, because the Jamaaliday Jam Party has returned from its visit last summer!

It's more or less the same as last year.  But the lit trees are now sold there instead of at the Conservation Museum.

I suppose the lit topiary tree thing will be returning soon, as well.
When you logged in today, you receive 300 gems.

That's riiiight, every other day you get a gem amount.  That way, AJ HQ only has to create half as many items. XD
Just something interesting, if you click on a future present, you get a message.


But we can't forget about the RIM for today!  It happens to be on the first page of the clothing shop, the Rare Snowflake Cape.

I'm glad it's a brand new item and not a spin off of another one!  Rating: Coloring: 5/5, Creativity: 5/5, Price: 4/5, Fitting:5/5.

I've been thinking of new features that AJ should add.  One is that you should be able to change the size of den items.  You can tell the designers do a lot.  For example:

They totally shrunk the trees. :D  Because sometimes you need an item to be larger or smaller to fit into a different space.

Here's a random comment topic!  Would you rather it be cold every single day or hot every single day?

Bye guys.  Roar on!

6 comments:

  1. I prefer cold for some reason but i wouldn't want to be cold ALL the time. o-o Today's rare is very nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could someone send me the rare for today? AJ won't let me log in =_=
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever someone asks this I always say cold and here is my weird reason:
    In summertime, when its hot at night it's difficult to get to sleep because your too hot and pajamas just make you even hotter. Yet when it's cold you can't wear warm pajamas and blankets to snuggle up and keep warm ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the warm!!! Which is a very good thing because I live in California!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  5. can someone get the RIM for me? my aj is acting up and i cant get my jamaaliday gift either
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude I can do it

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2