Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snowman Shoes

Roar Jammers!  Today you get to open present #3 and receive...

Yes, Elf Shoes!  They come in a bunch of different colors, log in on different accounts to get them all.  I wonder why no one thought of these until now?  :D  One coloring should be green shoes with a red fringe and golden bells...It'd be so PERFECT!!

The other, less exciting, item is the Snowman Mask.

There can be only so much excitement.  There have to be boring items every now and then too.

Here are a couple of holiday ideas for your den and animal!  This is my Jamaaliday tree.  It looks so  nice and traditional if you use red ornaments.

And here's a very festive outfit I saw.

Great way to incorporate the elf shoes, eh?  Funny user too. ^D^

I was just thinking...(people groan)... there are tons of fun games all over Jamaa.  But how many of those do you actively play?  My point IS, if a game doesn't earn you many gems, peeps aren't gonna play it.  For example, I played a game of Hedge Hog (which is actually really fun) and earned this amount of gems.


And that'll be the last time I play that game for a while.  I'll just go play Falling Phantoms or a game that's actually HELPFUL.

Switching topics, ever wanted a brilliant holiday graphic you could use?  No?  Well I made one anyway!


Also, have you ever wanted to see pictures of Morocco?  No?  Well here's a link anyway!

Alrighty, I'm done with that now.  Bye until tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. AJHQ gave me my favorite color-blue! :3
    I agree today's gift is pretty neat. ^.^ And plus, i finally got a cheetah! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want a cheetah but i have 0 diamonds

      fluffybunny326

      Delete
    2. I have been saving my diamonds *just in case* the deer is in the diamond shop. Cause ya never know with Jamaa.

      Delete
    3. They gave me my favorite color too!

      Delete
  2. They gave me and my best friend purple pairs.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2