Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jump, Wreath, and Candy Canes

Roar Jammers!  Tuesday might seem like an odd day for a mini-update, but there is one!  First, the Daily Gift are the returning Candy Cane lights..

BORing!  They should have just made this a Diamond Shop item.  They could have continued with the inflated idea, and made an Inflatable Mira!  Wait, that would be kinda weird.

As for the new item, I think it's the Jamaaliday Wreath from Epic Wonders.  It doesn't have the "New" tag on it, though.


I'm really glad this item returned, it's such a nice addition to the holiday collection.

Now, the long awaited Jump has arrived!

Looks like a kangaroo-themed game.  But apparently it's only available for Android devices.  :T  Plus, it costs mullah, which is quite unfortunate.  If anyone's purchased this game, do ya mind telling us about it?

A neat connection between AJ and Jump.  You can transfer gems AND get a little Joey!  Just a way to convince people to buy the game, I suppose.  Sadly it seems to be working on me. :p

Also, here's a glitch with the Jamaa Journal.

It seemed to freeze in page-turning mode.  Also, xavier883 pointed out that you can get deer plushies from the claw and toys from Phantom Invasion.

How cute. :3

That's it guys, cya tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Jump seems so awesome, i hope my dad will let me get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for Apple devices too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my buddy fuzzheadlola has and it was on her moms tablet and she got a joey and became very popular

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  4. My buddy is probably gonna get it when it comes out for Apple devices because she has a family iPad and her mom's iPhone and she already has Tunnel Town on both of 'em. We have an AJ blog together, and she might post about the app, so check out my blog ( http://theanimaljamfans.blogspot.com/ ) to find the URL. It's The Animal jam Triples
    -dolphin31
    This blog is wayyyy epic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on, AJ! Get creative! I really really want a deer. I'm headed for the arcade to try to get one from the claw. Hey, the deer plushie should be one of the Daily Gifts!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  6. Augh, I meant to say "deer plushie." I already have a deer.
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can actually get Jump on apple devices, too! It still costs money, but I think it's worth a couple of quid. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. AJ jump is super fun and will be coming to apple devices very soon i have it and im in second place with the scores O.o i got a joey and now people wont stop asking me how i got it and every time they ask i go crazy because they wont stop asking "how how how how!?!!?!?". but with the new news paper hopefully ppl wont ask any more :P my favorite part of the game is trasferring gems! if u want to know anymore just reply lol
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should be glad that jump is 1.99. it doesn't have any in app purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2