Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Monday, December 9, 2013

Rare Top and Inflated Snowman

Roar Jammers!  Today's two items are very, very cute.  The first is the gift, the Inflatable Snowman.

So original!  I just love how they bob back and forth.  I put two in my den surrounding a snowball pile.


 The one on the left is Bob and the one on the right is Bob Jr.  Or maybe it's the other way around, it's kinda hard to tell.

And as for the RIM, we have the Rare Jamaaliday Top Hat!

Awesome!  Why didn't I think of it?  The weekly rating... Creativity: 4/5 (only because there's other types of top hats) Coloring:  5/5, Price: 4/5, Fitting, 5/5.  All in all a 4.75.  

And here's a DE post.

(Also there's a mega-advertisey post.  Go to AJ's blog to see what I mean.)  So, they're looking for party ideas, are they?  I.....got nothing.  What about you guys?

Bye until tomorrow.  Peace, love, and duckies!

5 comments:

  1. OMG RARE TOP HATS!

    FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've submitted this a billion times:
    A big cats party, for only tigers, lions, cheetahs, and snow leopards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas Ball!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jump has finished downloading for me! :3
    I`ll send pictures when I can. o3o
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The awesome top hat ^O^ of Christmas it's so amazing

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2