Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Paw Ties

Hello Jammers! Just ONE more day before Christmas, we can do it! ^.^ Today's daily gift if the Candy Cane Tie.
 
It's so stripy, must eat it before ANYONE can! >:O But I should share, I mean, Christmas is coming. I don't want to be in the naughty list! D:
The other item can be found in Jam Mart Furniture, the Paw Candy! :D

I swear, that was in Jamaaliday Jam before! Oh well, things move A LOT.
AJHQ fixed the post on the Rare Item Monday, thank goodness.
Alright, deers look nice in those. The colors though.
And most of you people sad I should eat the cookies with milk, so here's a little comic to go with it.

She can't bear the magnificent powers of cookies and milk.
That's all for this post, see you soon! 
HAPPY JAMAALIDAYS! <3


2 comments:

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2