Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sled Lights

Roar Jammers!  It's always nice to get a daily present when you log in to AJ.  And today's is....

The nameless sled!  Why are Jamaaliday gifts so glitchy??  It's a Pet Sled, judging by the miniature size.

Another possibility is that everything in Jamaa has grown x5 and the sled didn't get the memo.  But that's unlikely.

We can't forget about the return of Jamaaliday Lights.  A festive, cheap, non member item.

I only wish that you could layer them on TOP of the Jamaaliday Tree.  But the lights keep sliding under for some annoying reason. >.<

So do you remember the world wide app, created by the makers of Animal Jam, the one and only Tunnel Town?  Well, of course you do.  You're reminded of it every time you log in. XD

I actually had a pretty good burrow and a bunch of little bunnies and stuff.  But then I had to download updates.  And for some unfortunate reason, the game restarted itself!  I lost all my bunnies and all my work.  Lovely.  Let's only hope the "Jump" game is more user friendly.

Here's a post about The Great Nature Project. (Hasn't there already been one of these?)  But it does say we could help break a world record!


I might submit a picture of some ducks. :3

Here's an amazing item idea submitted in Jammer Voice!


Sparkly hats, brilliant.
Tomorrow the deer will arrive!  Keep your fingers crossed that they'll be non member and NOT in the Diamond Shop.


11 comments:

  1. *crosses everything that can be crossed in my den*
    I hope its not in the diamond shop.. :(
    Anyway, thanks for reminding me that a skateboard is not a sled, i just keep getting them mixed up. :P
    ~cloud

    ReplyDelete
  2. That once happened to me in tunnel town, but not with restart. I had a progresive burrow with Founder bunnies and all of a sudden, I couldn't log in! It said something like error code 12. Now I rebuilt it in my Phone... But without founders

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And the record thing appeared on the August Edition of the Ng kids Magazine.

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I feel your pain about th Tunnel Town! Ever since that nasty update, before I even get to my burrow the phone goes blank and returns to the home screen! AJ really has some problems. REMOVE THAT UPDATE, AJ! PLEASE! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh thank you!!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had Tunnel Town but I deleted it because it was slow and laggy. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhhh DEER!!! I cannot WAIT until tomorrow!! I WANTZ ME A DEER!! XDD My bday is coming up this Sunday!!! I am SO excited!



    -Organistagirls

    P.S. You have an AMAZING blog! Keep up the EPIC work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want a deer. I am sad x2 gems is closing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. DEER ARE NOT SOLD IN THE DIAMOND SHOP!! WOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It doesn't save progress when you don't have a game center acc.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2