Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Snowboard Party

Hello Jammers! Today is such a lazy Sunday morning, I forgot that I had to post today! UOU Anyways, the new item today is perfect for Jamemrs who want to take a cruise around the snowy mountains of Mt. Shiveer, the Snowboard.

What animal's paws can fit in those hole things? I don't really know the name, it never snows here in the Philippines! Oh, and the New Year's Party is already here. :D
An hour and four minutes, I can't wait THAT long! Or maybe I can.. -O- *insert long waiting montage here, this post will kinda be late or something o3o*
Anyways, here's a random den shoutout to a person, which is InfinityRainyStone. :D
Her, or his den is absolutely MAGNIFICENT! It has a very nice and eerie feel, here are some pictures.



As I said,a very nice feel! A few more minutes so I can finish this post, confound it! And FINALLY I GET IN. :D
Here are the items on sale..

Freedom Wings are on sale, cool. :D And I absolutely LOVE how all the items coming up in the following year are in the party, makes me kinda happy. u3u
Freeze yourself, chew on items and watch the fireworks!

That's all for this post, today's outfit will be posted tomorrow. ^^
See you soon, have a merry near New Year's Eve. :D

P.S Like the new tag? It's my horrible  amazing handwriting! :D

4 comments:

  1. Cool freedom wings are back. Now time to see how many jammers rage quit over it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol- I won't rage QUIT. I am VERY ANGRY though! :)
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  2. The Jammer Anthem is from what other party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jammer Anthem was one of the first music to come out, but AJHQ stopped selling it after a few weeks, along with another music called Play Wild. Am I right? o.=
      ~wolfez~

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2