Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snow Shovels

Ello Jammers! 3 more days till' the New Year, what's your New Years Resolution? X3 Anyways, the New Item is the Snow Shovel! :D

Great, I have something to move all those snow away from my front yard! But now Eternal, my penguin wants an ice scraper, she wants to swim in the lake again!
And, it took me like an whole our to take a bath, why? Since about a weird thing I read in the
 internet, I wouldn't link it to you, it has jumpscares.
By the way, join Kinyonga's contest! It is hard, but try your best! Enter it here.
Here's one more drawing, which is Warrior Cats related.

You can see the rest of my art over here! It's my deviantART account, and this is a kind of advertisment. o-o
But who in my animals is incharge of all these drawings? It's Snowflake~

She's like a whole total critic, you'll learn the rest of the staff soon. >u<
Time for that random outfit time! :D
Masky
You'll need:
A Snow Leopard (any animal)
A Scary Mask (or any mask)
Leaf Necklace
Elf Bracelets (rare, any color)
Match the colors and get a boodiful Masked Leopard! :D
Oh, and there were DE posts.

Alright, that's all for this post, see you soon! :D




5 comments:

  1. Aha that's who the horrible anonymous is!
    On many other blues, an anonymous jammer goes around swearing and being exceptionally mean and very rude and racist.... I think I have found out who they are
    I'm not signing my name cause I don't trust them not to hack me -.-
    -- sincerely,
    Not telling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ment many other blogs sorry

      Delete
  2. Quite an interesting post! The graphics you have shared are distinctive and tells their own story. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2