Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gingerbread Garden

Roar Jammers!  Today's gift is 800 gems.

Wow, I actually needed gems for once.  But as you can see, I don't have enough for the Gingerbread Garden sold in Epic Wonders.

Hmm, there's nothing overly SPECIAL about it.  The gardens items never fit easily in dens anyway.

According to official sources (hardy har) here are the places Jammers like best!  (User listed under pic.)


wolfez
cloudclaws

dolphin31
jammer49612
SealGirl47078
fuzzheadlola
xavier883
Organistagirls
24lovefancy
Thanks for your awesome comments peeps. 
Have an amazing, epical, super awesome, incredible day!  (Or just have a good one.  It's really your choice.)


14 comments:

  1. My favorite land is actually Sarepia Forest, i usually go to Jamaa township when im bored that's what i meant by that im so sorry if i offended you and sounded rude.
    Anyway, i like today's new item. :3
    ~cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, I don't offend easily. :p
      Yep, sorry, it just sounded like your favorite place was Jamaa Township. I only did one from each person tho.

      Delete
  2. I more gems than I need and nothing to buy. I loaded up when there was double gem games and I have about 143,000...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!!! i barley even have 500!!! Fluffybunny326

      Delete
  3. you forgot a new den idem the candy cane under water crown
    this is fish301

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you posted mine ^-^

    -Organistagirls :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool.
    I like Canyons Pathway for Mini Places.
    I like Coral Canyons for Lands.
    I like Bahari Bay for underwater.
    I like the Flag Shop for shops.
    And I like my den the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if my den's a total disaster I like it the best. :P
      Ik my den's sorta weird. .3.
      ~Sweetpanda56789

      Delete
    2. I agree with you except I like Lost Temple of Zios. And my den is the BEST! Just kidding :)P
      ~wolfez~

      Delete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2