Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jamaaliday Scarf

Roar Jammers!  The popular Jamaaliday scarf returned to stores today.

This item, especially the black-colored, becomes quite popular during non-winter months.  So buy about 100 and you should be well stocked up. :)

Oh, I forgot about the gift!  It IS pretty unforgettable.  Just 600 gems.

Could be something worse, like coal.  That would be pretty funny actually.  AJ should give us all coal as a prank gift! :D

A couple of peeps have said Jump is available in the app stores, but I can't find it...  I did go to the Official Jump Website and found some nice screen shots.


Cool, you get to customize your roo!  Waaaah, I want Jump. D:

Anyway, here are some fun question for yall to comment about.

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be able to play every single instrument?
Would you rather listen to your favorite song 50 times in a row or your least favorite 10 times in a row?
Would you rather forget about everybody or have everybody forget about you?

XD  Later gators.

5 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY JAMAALIDAY SCARFS!!!!

    FLUFFYBUNNY326

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on the App Store :3
    I would rather be fluent in all languages, listen to my favorite song fifty times, and have everyone forget about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be able to play every single instrument? - Fluent in all languages, definitely. Ahhh I want that so much *sob*
    Would you rather listen to your favorite song 50 times in a row or your least favorite 10 times in a row? - Favourite 50 times ;)
    Would you rather forget about everybody or have everybody forget about you? - Everybody forget about me. I can always remind 'em X3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. fluent in all languages
    2.least favorite 10
    3.forget about everybody
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those questions.. They remind me of Gummy and Lilac`s "Would You Rather". o-o
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2