Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Friday, December 20, 2013

Reindeer Cookie Stocking Necklace

Roar Jammers!  Sadly, there's not one item named the "Reindeer Cookie Stocking Necklace."  (Although AJ HQ should really consider it.)  But there is today's gift, the returning cookie table!

Rather boring if you ask me.
Also today's new/returning item is the Reindeer Poop from Jam-mart.

Ah very traditional.
And we can't forget about the Bahari Bargains Jamaaliday Necklace.

I don't know, but it doesn't look much like a necklace to me..
And I missed yesterday's item, the Candy Stocking.

I like it much better than the regular stocking, don't you?

If you want to try to add flooring to Cosmo's Den, you better like rugs and mats.


Because the flooring shows up in squares.

I did finish Greely's Inferno today.  It was longer than I thought it would be, and had so many steps to take.  And the map was zero help. XD

I ran into Greely at the end.

Ah ha!  I knew he wasn't all bad.  Seems like he was just trying to be the hero.

Then he said that I notified the Phantom King of our whereabouts.  (Hey, don't blame ME Greely.  Cosmo's the one that sent me.) You defeat the Phantom King again with boom seeds.

So then Greely says he failed to keep to volcano from erupting but he can help me escape.


So basically he's stuck in the volcano while you exit.  At the end you see the volcano blow up, but it turns to ice, leaving me to believe that Greely is still alive.  We might have to rescue him in a future adventure..
 I selected the first box and received a Spotbright.  (Am I the only one who think "spotbright" is an odd name?)


So (if you have done the adventure) do you think it was the best one so far?  If not, which parts did you not like?

Chow! =^.^=

8 comments:

  1. I loved the adventure! Except for the part when Greely... I CAN'T SAY IT! I <3 GREELY! *Loud bawling in the background*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the adventure, too! i got a Greeley's Wardrobe. when i put it in my den i tried to wear one of the clothes but it wouldn't let me :|
    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'm not sure. I really liked the adventure before this adventure, and this one was really hard. But I did like the snowy mountain and it was really cool that Cosmo had us go into the phantoms' volcano. And I really liked how at the end Cosmo, Liza, and Graham were all there. Also, really excited about the cookie table!
    SealGirl47078

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite adventure would be the great escape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJ is offline right now :(
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spotbright actually looks pretty cool. What are all the items that you can win in Greely's Inferno? o-o

    ~Silver: Enter the Jamaaliday Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can somebody plz send me the jamaaliday gifts starting from the jamaaliday mailbox?Cant get any cause I'm on vacation.u don't have 2 do it,just asking.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2