Welcome to Animal Jam Roar! I hope you enjoy the blog. Be sure to comment and come back often for updates!! :)

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Anemone Gingerbread

Roar Jammers!  The daily gift is the (sigh) INVISIBLE anemone head bow.

It's a returning ocean item that looks like this.

.O.  We must all bow down to this item's amazing awesomeness!  Yeah.....no.

There's also the returning Gingerbread Tree.

Fits in nicely with the Gingerbread Den.  But it wouldn't fit nicely in, say, a Water-park Den.

If you're looking for special deer plushies, here's a cute one wearing a gift box!

Awwww. 
The log in screen Tunnel Town video has been replaced...


 .....by the JUMP! video. 

Ever wanted to know who your dog's cousin is?  Look no further!

When I saw the title of that post, I though they meant my dog's LITERAL cousin.  But that wouldn't make sense, would it?

Bye until tomorrow!


9 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay anemone head bow!

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that title I thought the same as you O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. My seasonal tree has turned into a candy cane and has grown candy too. ^_^
    Im getting annoyed of invisible items now. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES! That is exactly what I was going to say! :)
      ~wolfez~

      Delete
  4. This is a useless item; if like most non-members; you don't have an underwater animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is pretty useless but most non members have a seal or a penguin as what I see anyway I got on and got * eeew * a green one so i logged on my other account and they got a PURPLE so of course i traded so now i have the amazing purple 1!

      Delete
  5. Hey rocky did u know if u wear mech wings on a deer and hop u get a jester hat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a sled plushie from a friend they sent me it for no reason!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Rules
There's only three main rules for commenting!
1. Don't say anything to intentionally hurt another person.
2. No inappropriate language. ^.^
3. No spam comments please! (Me hates spam messages.)

Most importantly, have fun! -RockyTop2